Where many player reviews are digested into one
J&J Pro 1 Paintball Barrel Review
The J&J Pro 1 paintball barrel is available for Spyders and Tippmann Model 98, in black, blue, and red.
Summary: The Pro 1 is extremely accurate, very quite, and light weight. Uncertain self-cleaning and ease of cleaning. Performs like a Boomstick at half the cost, it was highly recommended by players.
When you read a barrel's reviews, patterns can be seen. The following points have been compiled from various J&J reviews.
From 25 of 27 reviews:
• The J & J Pro 1 is extremely accurate, to the point that a red-dot scope can be used with some expectations. One player thought it was more accurate than his Dye Boomstick and Smart Parts Freak Kit, at half the price. One player thought accuracy was almost perfect when barrel was clean. Another said it was pinpoint accurate.
• The Pro 1 is very quiet.
• The J & J Pro 1 does not break paintballs (with the right kind of paint).
• This J & J barrel is light weight.
• Cheap: $60
• The Pro 1 has a shiny finish, it's too easy to spot.
• This J&J barrel comes lose; put an O-ring on it.
• The porting on the Pro 1 can be hard to clean, but not a big deal.
• One player thought this J & J was not self cleaning. Another remarked that when you break a ball your paintballs go everywhere. Yet another player thought that the J&J was self cleaning, and another said that in about three shots it would be shooting pretty good, but he would squeegee at the first chance.
• Players liked the looks of the Pro 1.
• The logo is upside down when you screw the barrel in.
• Low price doesn't mean low performance. This J&J barrel performed like barrels at twice the price, and was highly recommended by players.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com