Where many player reviews are digested into one
32 Degrees Icon-Z Paintball Marker Review
The 32 Degrees Icon-Z paintball marker reviewed here is a low-end semi-automatic mechanical marker (gun), sister to the electronic version, the Icon-E.
Summary: This is a cheap paintball gun, and it acts like one. The screws come lose, the trigger is sloppy and wobbly, the velocity adjustor doesn't do much, and you need a spring kit to increase its slow velocity and not so great range. Just what you would expect from a cheap gun. For the price, you can do better.
The following points have been compiled from various 32 Degrees reviews. When you read a marker's reviews, patterns can be seen.
From 66 reviews:
• Easy to clean and take apart.
• Fast and accurate.
• Spyder barrel threads.
• Cheap paintball gun, $90
• Sloppy, wobbly trigger, long trigger pull.
• Many suggest upgrading to a new barrel for improved accuracy.
• The Icon-Z needs an elbow for the hopper which makes it sit high; the hopper can fall off.
• This 32 Degrees gun has a slow ball velocity and not so great range.
• This marker has a bad stock spring and needs a spring kit to get the ball speed up.
• Many players report problems with the velocity adjuster; it doesn't do much.
• The drop forward comes loose.
• The screws come lose.
As well as being inexpensive, this is also a cheap paintball gun. For a low price there are better guns with fewer problems. See the link below for suggestions.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com