Where many player reviews are digested into one
Kingman Spyder Imagine (2004) Paintball Marker Review
The Kingman Spyder Imagine (2004) paintball marker is an electronic marker with semi-auto, 3-round burst, and full burst modes with LED light display format and IPI (intelligent pushbutton indicator) System 3.0, battery indicator, and Reactive Trigger Response. Has a 9.5" barrel. It's designed with a Vizion™ rear cocking system, an expansion chamber with fore grip, a low pressure chamber, and a bottom line set-up with a stainless steel hose. Up to 14 shots/second on full auto. Anti-double feed. With two finger trigger. Includes a 9.6V rechargeable battery and AC charger. Operates on CO2 or compressed air.
Summary: The Kingman Imagine (2004) is a decent gun, fast rate of fire and easy to strip. It has mechanical problems that can be fixed if you are willing to pay for upgrades.
The following points have been compiled from various Spyder Imagine reviews. When you read a marker's reviews, patterns can be seen.
From 67 reviews:
• The Imagine has an adjustable trigger which can be set very close.
• The Kingman Imagine is easy to strip and clean.
• Upgradeable like all Spyders.
• The Spyder Imagine has a fast rate of fire, 14 balls/second full auto, maybe faster walking it on semi-auto.
• You can remove the jumper on the Kingman Imagine's electronics board to lock into semi mode for tournament play.
• Many complain the bolt scratches the insides of the gun a lot; cure by upgrading to a delrin bolt (suggested shocktech).
• Everyone complains that the stock barrel is inaccurate, and some complain the gun is loud. Upgrade the barrel to solve both.
• Everyone complains the grips are crap; upgrade.
• The Imagine has some trigger slop.
• The indicator lights on this Kingman Spyder can be quite bright at night.
• Typical of faster markers, this Spyder will chop paintballs; cure with an electronic hopper.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com