Where many player reviews are digested into one
Kingman Spyder Rodeo Paintball Marker Review
The Kingman Spyder Rodeo paintball marker is an intermediate mechanical semi-auto paintball marker (gun) with tournament style velocity adjustor, 12" barrel, coated steel, braided bottom line air feed, aluminum 2-finger trigger, rubber contoured grips, air pressure gauge, low pressure chamber, drop forward, in-line expansion chamber with fore grip, bottom-line setup, and sight rail with beaver tail. The Rodeo works with CO2 or compressed air.
Summary: An excellent mechanical marker for paintballing, accurate with stock barrel, doesn't chop balls, quick strip, dependable and sturdy, no weaknesses. You can shoot 7-8 BPS, 9 if you are good.
The following points have been compiled from various Spyder Rodeo reviews. When you read a marker's reviews, patterns can be seen.
From 158 reviews:
• This gun is upgradeable as are all Spyders.
• The Kingman Rodeo is accurate with stock barrel.
• The Rodeo doesn't chop paintballs.
• This Kingman Spyder is quick to strip.
• The Spyder Rodeo has a super light trigger pull; you can shoot as fast as you can pull it.
• The Rodeo is dependable and sturdy.
• This Spyder can shoot 7 - 8 balls per second, 9 if you're good.
• The Kingman Rodeo is gas efficient.
• The Kingman Spyder comes in green; good for woodsball.
• Kingman has chosen to use a non-standard vertical adaptor, so if you want to upgrade your regulator you will need to buy a standard vertical adapter. Suggested: CIP 15° assault block, the Bob Long vertical adapter, or a 32 Degrees vertical adapter.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com