Where many player reviews are digested into one
PMI Piranha Eforce GTI Paintball Marker Review
The PMI Piranha Eforce GTI paintball marker (gun) offers a tournament grade electronic grip frame with semi, burst (3,6,or 9), and full auto settings (with tournament lock), vertical feed closed receiver, and a 10° bottom line adaptor. The Eforce GTI has aluminum construction with wear resistant Teflon finish on internal parts. 12 shots per second trigger. The PMI Piranha is powered by either CO2 or N2.
Summary: A very fast marker, the PMI Piranha will give you 15 BPS. Easy to strip, reliable and durable. The Piranha has some mechanical issues: The bolt will hit/break your mask if your face is too close; it's loud, and it tends to chew through O-rings.
The following points have been compiled from various Piranha Eforce GTI reviews. When you read a marker's reviews, patterns can be seen.
From 39 reviews:
• The Piranha is very fast. With an electronic hopper, you can get 15 balls per second.
• The Eforce GTI is easy and quick to strip.
• The PMI Eforce GTI is reliable and durable.
• The Piranha Eforce GTI has unusually small kick.
• This marker is inexpensive, $130.
• The Piranha has no beaver tail; the bolt juts out at your face, but you can get a flush cocking system to fix that. Some reports of the bolt breaking their goggles. One suggestion was to get a Shocktech Super Fly bolt.
• The PMI Eforce GTI is loud and makes your ears ring.
• A few players report the Eforce GTI chews through O-rings on CO2. One player suggested that O-rings will have to be oiled after each game to prevent the bolt from scratching the inside of the gun.
• The PMI Piranha will chop balls without an electric hopper on burst and full auto.
• The Piranha Eforce GTI has a short trigger pull; it may be too sensitive. The gun has a funny trigger shape; some say it is easy to walk, others disagree.
• The velocity could not be adjusted down on this marker, and the spring had to be cut; but one person reported that the marker comes with 3 springs to choose from.
• Some say the PMI Piranha is accurate with a stock barrel; others disagree.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com