Where many player reviews are digested into one
Psycho Ballistics Silver Bullet LCD Paintball Marker Review
The Psycho Ballistic Silver Bullet LCD is an electronic marker with advanced electronic trigger system supporting semi, multi-burst, turbo, and fully automatic firing modes; LCD screen with shot counter, game timer, and rate of fire adjustment from 1 - 20 bps (will need a good hopper), low-pressure chamber, 7-hole delrin aluminum bolt, bullet style ASA - gauge ready, flame style drop forward, 0 - 1200 psi gauge, high capacity expansion chamber, rear velocity adjuster with tournament lock, 2-button control on back of grip frame, custom high sight rail, custom milled double trigger. Requires 9 volt battery. Available in Electronic Black, Electronic Blue, and Electronic Silver.
Summary: This is a good starter gun for people who want a fast electronic marker. Players were generally happy with it, especially its fast 20 bps rate of fire.
When you read a marker's reviews, patterns can be seen. The following points have been compiled from various Psycho Ballistic marker reviews.
From 46 reviews:
• The Silver Bullet has a quick release pin for fast and easy field stripping and cleaning.
• The Bullet does not chop paintballs, provided your hopper can support the rate of fire.
• The Psycho Ballistics has a very fast rate of fire, really can shoot 20 bps auto (with a good hopper); 12bps on semi.
• The Silver Bullet uses standard Spyder compatible parts for upgrading, and accepts Spyder barrel threads.
• The Bullet has both standard drop forward mounts, and Spyder drop forward mounts. You can mount anything without using a block adapter.
• This Psycho Ballistics marker is conservative on gas: One player got 1200 shots out of a 20oz CO2 tank in 50-60 degree weather.
• The Silver Bullet has an adjustable trigger with a mouse click trigger.
• The LCD on the Bullet is difficult to see in daylight, but you can see it if you shield it with your hand. It is backlit so you can see it in the dark, but cover it or it will give your position away.
• The stock barrel on the Silver Bullet is loud and not accurate. It has no porting.
• The trigger on this gun swings from side to side; fix it with washers.
• This Psycho Ballistics marker uses up 9V batteries quickly; suggest using a rechargeable.
• The grips are cruddy, and one player reported the plastic covering the LCD falls off all the time; use locktite.
• The owners manual for the Silver Bullet is poorly written.
• The bolt on the Bullet is a bit short so it is difficult to recock.
• The chrome flakes off the marker; suggest buying the black version.
• Only one Allen wrench is provided for this Psycho Ballistics marker; a 2nd one is needed for other screws.
• The Silver Bullet will become accurate and quiet with an upgraded barrel.
• Psycho Ballistics is owned by National Paintball Supply.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com