Where many player reviews are digested into one
Psycho Ballistics Silver Bullet Paintball Marker Review
The Psycho Ballistic Silver Bullet is an electronic marker with an advanced electronic trigger frame supporting button controlled semi, 3-burst, and full auto firing modes, a rate of fire up to 13 bps, a fore grip with regulator, a custom sight rail, a delrin bolt, low-pressure chamber, quick disconnect pin, custom vertical feed port, custom anodizing and milling, all new style ball detent, and rear velocity adjustor with lock. Requires 9 volt battery.
Summary: Too many players reported reliability problems with this marker and were not happy with it. The LCD version of this marker seems to be a much better gun.
When you read a marker's reviews, patterns can be seen. The following points have been compiled from various Psycho Ballistic marker reviews.
From 23 reviews:
• The Silver Bullet has a quick release pin for fast and easy field stripping and cleaning.
• The Bullet has a fast rate of fire, 13bps.
• This Psycho Ballistic marker doesn't chop balls with a good hopper.
• There were a lot of complaints about reliability for this marker.
• The owners manual for the Silver Bullet is poorly written and almost useless.
• A number of reports the stock barrel is not accurate on this Psycho Ballistics gun.
• The stock barrel on the Silver Bullet is loud. It has no porting.
• The Bullet's trigger swings from side to side; fix it with washers.
• This Psycho Ballistics marker uses up 9V batteries quickly; suggest using a rechargeable battery.
• The stock bolt on the Bullet is a bit short so it is difficult to recock.
• There were complaints about bad customer service.
• You may need to shave out part of the grip with a dremmel in order to allow the solonoid to operate optimally, otherwise when pressure is applied to the grip, the solonoid rubs up against it not allowing it to move as fast resulting in extra trigger pulls that don't release the sear on the trigger.
• One player reported a 15 bps firing rate, even though Psycho Ballistics specs 13. So you will need a hopper that supports 15 bps.
• Psycho Ballistics is owned by National Paintball Supply.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com