Where many player reviews are digested into one
PMI 200 Paintball Hopper Review
The PMI 200 paintball hopper is a gravity feed hopper capable of about 4 or 5 BPS feed rate. Holds about 200 paintballs. Available in smoke, black, and clear.
Summary: This is a basic, cheap, durable, and effective gravity feed hopper.
The following points have been compiled from various 200 paintball hopper reviews. When you read a hopper's reviews, patterns can be seen.
From 36 reviews
• The 200 is durable, takes crazy abuse. It can take a beating from slides, drops, dives you name it can can take it.
• It can take many paintball hits and not shatter.
• This PMI hopper has a secure lid with spring; it snaps well and stays put.
• The 200 is very light.
• This PMI doesn't jam up (unless you overfill it).
• cheap: $10
• The neck is a little taller than other hoppers, so it sits high.
• This hopper is good for mechanical paintball guns; it is not good for electronic paintball guns. You can outshoot it, which will lead to chopped balls or dry fires.
• The 200 is good for beginners who are just getting into the sport and don't know how to use the trigger.
• If the 200 jams you will need to shake it occasionally. If it always jams, you need an electronic hopper.
• Tighten the screws so paint does not get into the shell.
• It can support up to about 5 - 6 BPS.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com