Where many player reviews are digested into one
Viewloader Quantum Paintball Hopper Review
The Viewloader Quantum paintball hopper is an electronic agitating loader with 140 paintball capacity. It is capable of feeding up to 8 BPS. Requires 0ne 9 volt battery. Available in Diamond clear only.
Summary: For paintballing at speeds up to 8 BPS, this hopper is more of a hassle than a benefit. It has no sensor and never turns off. The noise is annoying, and you would do better with a gravity fed hopper.
The following points have been compiled from various Quantum paintball hopper reviews. When you read a hopper's reviews, patterns can be seen.
From 10 out of 123 reviews:
• Can be used as distraction - the enemy will come to look for the noise.
• Definitely a cheap paintball hopper: $30
• The Quantum has no sensor, the impellor runs continuously. The noise is annoying. This hopper will agitate you more than the paint. The battery life is reduced.
• You can break paintballs inside the hopper. Cleanup of this Viewloader would be a mess since you have to unscrew every part of it to take it apart.
• The Quantum is badly designed and not very durable. It has a thinner shell, and a close hit might make it crack.
• The agitator only works with the hopper vertical, so side shooting won't work; you will dry-fire.
• The Viewloader's impellor actually pushes paintballs away from the feed tube.
• The hopper gets jammed when you try to fill it right up.
• The Quantum's plastic is clear; the enemy can see how much paint you have.
• The Viewloader leaves considerable gaps in feeding.
• The Quantum holds less paintballs than most other hoppers.
• This Viewloader is more of a hassle than a benefit. You are better off using a gravity fed hopper. There are few, if any, positive reviews.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com