Where many player reviews are digested into one
VForce Armor Paintball Mask Review
The VForce Armor paintball mask has a long lasting thermo-cured anti-fog lense, a durable hard coat anti-scratch coating, distortion free clear vision, and quick-change lense system (sub-5 second world record). The bio-fit frame of the Armor eliminates pressure points for all day comfort, and free flex visor. The Armor fits over most eyeglasses, and comes in black or green.
Summary: The Armor is a good inexpensive beginners mask. It is hard so you won't get paintball bounces, but it is strong on important features.
The following points have been compiled from various Armor paintball mask reviews. When you read a mask's reviews, patterns can be seen.
From 50 out of 210 reviews:
• The Armor has fast and easy lense change.
• Most people report this VForce doesn't fog, though there are a few reports of fogging in colder weather.
• The foam in this mask is comfortable for most people.
• The Armor is durable and easy to clean.
• The VForce has a very clear lense.
• The Armor has a low profile.
• This mask has good ventilation.
• The Armor's visor keeps the sun out of your eyes, and the rain away.
• Cheap: $35
• A little hard to put the visor on (takes 5 minutes).
• The Armor has no head cover.
• The straps at the back of the mask sometimes come lose; should be checked after a few games.
• The VForce is made of hard plastic, so paintballs will break and not bounce off.
• The VForce is a good beginners mask.
All the products reviewed on this site are available from one or more of the
Paintball Guns at Amazon.com